A collection of materials to aid you in sermon preparation and delivery.
These thoughts are shared from my many years of ministry.
Using Technology in Appeals (PowerPoint Files 2016)
Evangelism and Sermon Guides (PDF)
- CR 106 Evangelistic Sermon Chronology
- CR 106 function of illustrations
- PEV 128 ABC of decision making
- PEV 128 Methods of Appeal 1
- PEV 128 Objections and Decision Making (new)
- PEV 128 The HS and decision making
- Preaching process in evangelism
- Why Lay Bible Instructors
- Objections and Decision making
- How to Write Crusade Sermons *
- Deductive and inductive sermon outlines
- Preaching tips
- Effective Pre-crusade work
- Crusade Workers Training program
- Crusade workers are preacher too! (presentation)
- Community Services Cruade Guide
Resources for Ministry (PowerPoint)
General information guide and tips for evangelism efforts and programs.
- How to plan and implement effective community service crusade
- Community service workers have preachers too
- The role of community services in public evangelism
- Sermon sequence for two to three weeks revival
- Making an appeal , some pointers
- The priority of personal evangelism
- How to preach
- Best practice for online preaching (NEW)
Outlines for Conducting Crusades (PDF)
Christ's last words to His disciples were: "Lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world." "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations." Go to the farthest bounds of the habitable globe, and know that wherever you go My presence will attend you. . . . To us also the commission is given. We are bidden to go forth as Christ's messengers, to teach, instruct, and persuade men and women, to urge upon their attention the word of life. And to us also the assurance of Christ's abiding presence is given. Whatever the difficulties with which we may have to contend, whatever the trials we may have to endure, the gracious promise is always ours, "Lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world."-- E.G. White, 1903.